Safety is our prime concern and we don't make compromises for the same
A Few rules that all participants must follow:
- Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- Do not disturb the flora and fauna. No making pretty bouquets of grabbed flowers and blooms.
- No feeding and intimidating birds and other animals.
- Do not destroy/ write on archaeological or historical monuments.
- Alcohol consumption, Smoking cigarette/ beedi, chewing tobacco strictly not be permitted during the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. No REFUND will be provided.
- The ‘Leader’s’ decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death, Bike accident or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Wanderingsoulriders, it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims (any kind) of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group, in the event of any ‘deviation’ by the participant without the consent of the ‘Trek Leader’, he/she/they will be considered as ‘Independent/s’ and will no longer be considered as a part of the group. Wanderingsoulriders reserves the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice. No arguments or refunds will be entertained. Event charges are not included any kind of insurances.
- Photographs: Wanderingsoulriders Group reserve the rights to publish the participants’ “Photographs or Group Photos” taken during the trek / Event without intimation or permission from the said Participant/s.
- You need to register with us before coming to the trek as we will be having your database in case of emergency.
- Participant below 16 yrs of age will only be allowed for trek/activity with his/her parents/guardian.
- While Bike ride/driving any kind of police matter will be handled by the rider & his pillion itself. Bikers should carry their License, Bike legal paper, PUC, Helmet, Needed accessories to repair etc.
- Adventure activity is arranged considering normal weather. In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, if event is cancelled, in such circumstances NO REFUND will be provided.
Trips Cancellation by the clients
While making full payment for any trip, you are liable to receive the refund amount in case of cancellation of the trip.
Any trip cancellation made by a client has to be disclosed mandatorily in the written notification and acknowledged by the company. Your request with the submission of cancellation date is received by a company. In such case, a company deserves the right to impose certain applicable charge on your trip cancellation.
The cancellation charge herein is the representation of total listed online website brochure trip cost on the basis of percentage.
|Days requirement (Before Initial Trip Departure)||Refund of Advance Payment (%)|
|25 Days or more||85 %|
|15-25 Days||70 %|
|Less than 10 Days||0 % ( can adjust to some other events )|
If you are having any kind of doubt with rules – regulation & Declaration please don’t participate in our events.